Featured Post 1

Featured Post 1
Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Featured Post 2

Featured Post 2
GTA 4 Mods

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box | Crash When Run On Windows 7 64-bit

Friday 22 April 2011
Starting today I decided to be active again write blog postings here, the game which I will review today is the game Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box, I had never played this game but did not get to write a review. This time it happened to my computer using Windows 7 64-bit SP1, used when playing this game I still use Windows XP 32-bit SP3. 


Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - Game Review






So when the story was finished installing this game then try to run it, this game always crashes on loading time, I thought maybe this game is not compatible with Windows 7 64-bit, I was trying to run this game using the compatibility settings in Windows 7 but same result only. Even I also had to re-install this game, but still it always crashes when loading. After thinking for a moment to guess what my problem was finally open the configuration menu of this game (can be accessed the file in game folder, file name: BurnoutConfigTool.exe), with the mind may settingannya too high, now when I open the configuration program to see options Webcams, before I fill the selection with a USB TV Device, it's not my webcam but the TV tuner, "oh maybe this is the time", I also then change the selection to None and then to save her, and yes .. times can I run this game smoothly.
 

Copyright © 2010 Gamming-News • Edited by Gamming-News