Featured Post 1

Featured Post 1
Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Featured Post 2

Featured Post 2
GTA 4 Mods

Blur Racing Game

Friday 22 April 2011
Games that will be my review this time is a racing game. The title of his game is "Blur", this game created by Bizarre Creations and published by Activision. The game is released on May 28th, 2010 ago. Racing games this one is slightly different from most racing games, in this game can shoot his car the other car, for more details I will discuss later in the review game. Blur the game can be played in single-player mode or multiplayer.


Blur Racing Specifications Hardware & Software
The following details the minimum specifications required by Blur this game and my computer specs when playing this game:

Minimum operating system: Windows XP, my operating system: Windows XP Professional (32-bit, SP3).
Minimum Processor: Intel Pentium D Dual Core 3.4GHz, my Processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 (2.50GHz).
Minimum VGA: NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT or ATI Radeon 1600XT with 256 MB memory or other VGA an equal ability and already supports Pixel Shader 3.0, my VGA: Gigabyte ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB GDDR5 (support DirectX 11, Pixel Shader 5.0, OpenGL 3.1).
Minimum Memory: 1GB for Windows XP and 2GB for Windows Vista and Windows 7, my Memory: Kingston 2GB PC2-6400.

This game is light enough to run, even though my processor specification is lower than the minimum system requirements of his, but I can play this game smoothly. Graphic setting I set it to highest setting, no broken movement that I feel when playing this game except one, namely when the retry loading race event, just a minute and does not interfere.

Review Game
At the beginning of this article already knows that I love racing games this one is no action shoot-shot, well I'll tell you more detail Akah it. At the time of the race in this game we will pass a number of rows of icons that lie ahead trajectory, its icon is different, and its function was different also. Icons that are weapons and power-ups that will go to slot our cars, we have 3 slots to fill these icons. Iconnya total there are 8 pieces, I've memorized some of it until recently and most often I seek and use the nitro in green and yellow mines.
Blur Review Game

Because before I play Need for Speed​​: Shift the car handling is made ​​to resemble the original, well when driving in this car feels very light handling car, driving it feels like to fly alone, I felt car racing whom I like not in contact with asphalt. One thing that makes racing in this game is a bit difficult is the configuration of the keyboard controller that can not be changed, if the gas is usually the key to racing games are the arrows to the top, then in this game its gas button is the "Q", while the button upward arrow buttons to change the function to the icon and weapon power-ups are active on our slot car icon, yes .. it makes me a little bit clumsy in the race.
 

Copyright © 2010 Gamming-News • Edited by Gamming-News