Featured Post 1

Featured Post 1
Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Featured Post 2

Featured Post 2
GTA 4 Mods

Let's Play with Onimusha

Thursday 21 April 2011

It may be that this is one of the most exciting news we have heard in recent time. Capcom's Yoshinori Ono has been splashed from a hope in the hearts of each Onimusha fans by releasing a statement that now is the time that is suitable for generating the series back. Who could resist?


"We felt right to me," he said. "I think it's time to revive the series again. But I do not want to do things we've done before. I think now maybe it's time to try more than just single-player adventure. It would appear many ways to expand what we have done with more involved fans. "

He continued, "It may be that implementing such a multiplayer session into a game like that. I have yet to establish the thought that, but when all the ideas have matured, as I feel comfortable with it and I think we can do something, I was sure would take him directly to the supervisor to seek approval. "

"It would make me very interested to do it," he said. Onimusha is one of the coolest series ever in the PlayStation 2, and no doubt a favorite of many gamers. Hopefully it will come true utterance Ono and approved by his superiors at Capcom in the time shortly.
 

Copyright © 2010 Gamming-News • Edited by Gamming-News